‘MY BENTLEY SEASON’ LAUNCHES IN GERMANY
Search Driven for vehicles for sale
- Bentley Motors offers exclusive leasing deals on Flying Spur
- Introducing new customers to a luxury, high performance sedan
(Crewe / Munich, 22 April 2015) Bentley Motors announces the launch of the new, exclusive ‘My Bentley Season’ lease programme in Germany. The lease agreements are designed to welcome new customers into the world of Bentley.
With ‘My Bentley Season’ customers can now experience the true luxury of Bentley first hand. The three to 12 months rental agreement is available on Bentley’s Flying Spur V8 and W12 models through selected Bentley partners in Germany1. The programme is aimed at customers who would like to experience Bentley ownership on a flexible basis, either as their first luxury limousine or as an addition to their fleet.
Robert Engstler, Regional Director Bentley Motors Europe, said: “These exclusive lease agreements will enable many people to realise their dream of driving a Bentley. Now they will be able to experience Bentley’s refined craftsmanship combined with unrivalled performance on their own.”
The Flying Spur is Bentley’s bespoke four-door high-performance luxury car with class-leading refinement, offering customers a unique blend of effortless driveability, traditional handcrafted luxury, sculpted design and state-of-the-art technology.
- ENDS -
Senior Communications Manager - Europe
Bentley Motors Ltd
Notes to editors
1.‘My Bentley Season’ is an exclusive offer available at selected Bentley partners in Germany (Munich, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Duesseldorf, Hamburg and Berlin) under the following conditions:
- Offer valid on Bentley Flying Spur V8 and W12
- Leasing valid for three to 12 months
- Mileage: limited to 3,000km/month; additional mileage: €2/km
- Starting from € 1,480 a month
- Downpayment: € 5,000
2. Bentley Motors is the most sought after luxury car brand in the world. The company’s headquarters in Crewe is home to all of its operations including design, R&D, engineering and production of the company’s three model lines, Continental, Flying Spur and Mulsanne. The combination of fine craftsmanship, using skills that have been handed down through generations, alongside engineering expertise and cutting-edge technology is unique to UK luxury car brands such as Bentley. It is also an example of high-value British manufacturing at its best. Bentley employs around 3,800 people at Crewe.