More information about DRIVEN Car Valuations
Our estimates are here to put you in the driver’s seat, saving you time and helping you feel confident about a fair price range for your car. Vehicle values change over time and remember each vehicle is different. We give you a handy low-medium-high estimate to help you gauge where your car sits. You should consider the following factors:
- Mileage – If your car has a very low mileage relative to its age, that’s likely to be a positive to potential buyers
- Condition – are there zero scratches, dents, or fabric stains. Big tick
- Modification – got a body kit? awesome stereo? tow bar? you may get a little more for it
- Great service history – it helps if you have all your records and can show your car has been looked after. Even better if you’re one of only a few owners
- Working order – make sure you’re upfront with the potential buyer if your car has a few niggles and price accordingly. Things like electric windows not working, worn tyres or a broken stereo are all factors that can affect price
- Speciality vehicle – If you own a super-luxury vehicle, classic car, or something highly unique we recommend seeking an individual vehicle appraisal from a professional valuer
What does the gauge mean?
Our accuracy depends on how much reliable data we can access. The gauge let's you see at a glance how accurate our estimates are for an individual vehicle.
High: Great data
Medium: Standard data
Low: Minimal data
No estimate: not enough data to create an estimate.
Find the full DRIVEN Terms & Conditions here.