Ford Ranger Ute 2010 3.0Td Xlt Dc W/S 4X2 for sale
Ford Ranger Ute 2010 3.0Td Xlt Dc W/S 4X2 for sale / $19,889
9.5L / 100km
The team at easyauto123 are delighted to present you with this 2010 Ford Ranger XLT. Freshly repainted in all it's Fiery Red glory, the XLT is an awesome looking workhorse which utilizes a glitzy new front end on the same old Ranger body which we know and love so dearly.
* Engine: Brute grunt provided by a 3.0L TDCI engine which delivers generates a healthy 115kW of power and 380Nm of torque, while having excellent fuel consumption rated at 9.5L/100km!
* Safety: Uncompromised safety in the form of four-wheel antilock brakes (ventilated front disc, rear drum), front side airbags, limited slip differential, electronic brake force distribution, traction and stability control.
* Interior: Patterned black cloth upholstery with micro suede trim, leather steering wheel and gear shift cover, air conditioning, remote/keyless central locking, speed sensitive power steering, & power windows.
* Exterior: Fresh repaint in the original fiery red colorway, immaculate 6 spoke 16 inch alloy wheels, Giti4x4 dual terrain tires with plenty of tread, chrome grille & rear garnish, free wheeling hubs - auto locking, front fog lamps, & metallic finish sports bar with high mounted brake light.
* Infotainment: Android powered 7 inch colour touchscreen with AUX input.
Freshly repainted in it's original Fiery Red finish, this 2010 Ranger XLT is undeniably a great looking Ute. This PK ranger was a face-lifted and updated remake of the previous PJ model, having an awesome look to it thanks to number of features exclusive to the XLT. A highly attractive silver metallic finish is found on the front fogs surrounds, 6 spoke alloys and rear sports bar, tying together a classic design which is going to provide is new lucky owner with something pretty darn special. Excellent driving dynamics and brute grunt offered by the 3.0L TDCI engine make this the perfect workhorse. You'll find practicality is at the top of this vehicles list of favorable attributes, where it's slightly more compact design makes it perfect for any job, while still being nimble enough to drive the kids to school or take the wife shopping.
The XLT is always an excellent choice, where a wide range of safety assists are offered which it's lower spec relatives miss out on. Comfort wise, the use of soft black cloth and dark grey micro suede provides an excellent balance between plush and durable. A simple to use but highly functional AC system makes hot summer days a breeze, while the Android powered 7 inch touch display should provide plenty of entertainment for all. Definitely not something you're going to set your eyes on everyday, this XLT is pretty special, providing nimble but highly capable dual purpose abilities. Whether it be tackling the toughest of job sites or packing in the family with the boat in tow, this is an truly awesome looking classic that's going to the job with heart and style.
|Variant||3.0Td Xlt Dc W/S 4X2|
Fuel Economy rating is 3.5 out of 6.
Annual fuel cost of $2,990
Safety rating is 3.0 out of 5.
Based on 2019 UCSR rating for 06-11 models
Terms & Conditions
Your enquiry has been sent.
Thanks for your enquiry. Don't forget to add this car to your Watchlist.
Thanks for your enquiry. This car to has been added to your Watchlist.