Jeep Gladiator Ute 2020 Overland 3.6P/4Wd for sale
Jeep Gladiator Ute 2020 Overland 3.6P/4Wd for sale / $89,990
11.2L / 100km
The New Jeep Gladiator Overland
We are now taken orders for August Arrival
Extremely Limited Stock
Available in the range topping Rubicon and refined Overland trims, the Jeep Gladiator boasts a distinguished design that is instantly recognisable with iconic Jeep heritage.
• Class leading 4x4 systems across the range, including the Rock-Trac Active On-Demand® 4x4 System as standard on the Rubicon, and Selec-Trac® 4x4 System standard on the Overland variant.
• Dual-Cab configuration that features a durable five-foot steel bed with strong integrated tie-downs, providing versatility to bring all kinds of adventure equipment such as bicycles, dirt bikes, surfboards and ATVs.
• The Jeep Gladiator features over 70 standard and available safety features including full speed collision warning plus, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-path detection, front and side airbags, electronic roll mitigation, adaptive cruise control and speed limiter.
• Available in Black, Bright White, Billet Silver Metallic, Firecracker Red, Sting Grey, Hydro Blue, Granite Crystal Metallic, as well as two new exclusive Gladiator colours; Gobi and Gator.
• Both Jeep Gladiator variants come with the class-leading 3.6-litre V6 Pentastar petrol engine paired with the 8-Speed ZF-Automatic Transmission, allowing for 2,721kg of max braked towing capacity.
• Advanced fourth generation Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto comes as standard across the Jeep Gladiator range.
• Forward-facing TrailCam Off-Road Camera comes as standard on the Rubicon variant, allowing oncoming obstructions on trails to be easily seen.
• The Jeep Gladiator brings a truly unique offering to New Zealand being the only convertible truck of its kind.
• Customise the Jeep Gladiator with MOPAR accessories available in New Zealand from launch
• The Jeep Gladiator is available for order now, priced from $89,990 MSRP.
Fuel Economy rating is 3.0 out of 6.
Annual fuel cost of $3,140