Land Rover Defender station-wagon 2014 110 Station Wagon for sale
Was:$87,980 Now: $83,764
Land Rover Defender station-wagon 2014 110 Station Wagon for sale / $83,764
11.1L / 100km
The team at easyauto123 are delighted to present you with this 2014 Land Rover Defender. Born of a lineage stretching back to the debut of the first Land Rover in 1948, today’s Defender has capability at its heart & takes pride of place as the most capable & adaptable vehicle in the Land Rover range.
* Engine: Defender’s 2.2 litre diesel engine produces an impressive 360Nm of torque. With 90 percent of peak power constantly on tap from as low as 2,200rpm to over 4,350rpm, it provides maximum muscle for tough working environments.
* Safety: ABS Brakes, stability & traction control, centre differential with diff locks, front ventilated & rear disc brakes & electric level adjustment headlamps.
* Interior: Black Leather & Rack Three Cloth upholstery w/ white contrast stitching, one-piece moulding scuff-resistant facia, stadium style seats, rear folding seats, cup holders for the first row & anti-glare rear view mirror.
* Exterior: Box section ladder frame chassis, corrosion-resistant aluminium body panels, corrosion-resistant aluminium cargo bed, Loire Blue Metallic body paint, 16 inch boost alloy wheels on BFgoodrich Mud-terrain T/A tyres providing perfect 10/10 superiority on Mud, Grass, Sand, Rocks & Grass.
* Infotainment: Alpine Audio System Single Slot CD & Radio with MP3/AUX & Bluetooth®, streaming audio out 4 speakers.
Inspired by 21st century industrial design, the Defender facia is simple, robust & highly practical, while being copiously sophisticated, defining is own class of four-wheel-drive. The Lourie Blue metallic aluminium body panels are so stunning, yet so functional, providing irrefutable defence against corrosion, preserving the 1984 Defender heritage which these panels have directly evolved from. Specially developed for the heaviest-duty applications, a state-of-the-art 2.2L diesel engine enables 3.5 tonne towing, while permanent four-wheel drive with centre differential distributs torque evenly between front & rear axles provides optimum performance on all terrains, especially when used in conjunction with superior BFgoodrich Mud-terrain tyres.
The interior is no less stunning, where leather & rack three cloth upholstery provides utmost comfort in the stadium style arranged seats, their position maximising exterior vision. Designed to tackle extreme climbs & descents of up to 45º, the Defender's architecture is a one-off tailor made solution, allowing you to immerse yourself in situations which only this vehicle lends itself too. Sure to last a lifetime, the memories you make in the Defender are sure to last a lifetime too.
|Variant||110 Station Wagon|
|Body type||Station Wagon|
Fuel Economy rating is 3.0 out of 6.
Annual fuel cost of $3,320
Safety rating is 2.0 out of 5.
Based on VSRR rating
Terms & Conditions
Your enquiry has been sent.
Thanks for your enquiry. Don't forget to add this car to your Watchlist.
Thanks for your enquiry. This car to has been added to your Watchlist.