McLaren 675 LT Coupe 2016 Auckland for sale
McLaren 675 LT Coupe 2016 Auckland for sale / $339,000
One of only four LT Spiders in New Zealand, and of 500 built worldwide. This vehicle is presented in its launch colour, Elite Paint Solis. The interior and exterior has been paired with the must have exposed carbon fibre options and optional 10-spoke Ultra-lightweight alloys.
Inside this LT features a black embossed leather and Alcantara trim with a contrasting stitch.
At the heart of the 675LT Spider is a carbon fibre MonoCell chassis, while its soul is a heavily revised 3.8-litre twin turbo V8, guaranteeing performance worthy of the Longtail name. 675PS and 700Nm mean simply incredible performance. 0-100 in 2.8s 0-200 in 7.8s.
As with all McLaren Spiders the retractable rear window can be used to enjoy the phenomenal acoustics from the now titanium exhaust in the LT.
Full Vehicle Specification:
- Meridian Surround Sound System,
- McLaren Track Telemetry - App Only,
- Exterior Elite Paint Solis,
- 10-Spoke Ultra-lightweight alloy wheels,
- Carbon Fibre Exterior Upgrade Pack,
- Titanium Sports Exhaust,
- Stealth Pack,
- Carbon Fibre Front Bumper End Plate, Front Splitter, Rear Bumper, Lower Side Intake,
Side Intake, Side Skirt, Wheel Arch and Diffuser,
- Soft Close Doors,
- Alcantara & Embossed Leather Interior,
- Contrast Stitch Solis,
- Sill Panel - Carbon Fibre & Brand Logo,
- Racing Seat Standard,
- Extended Carbon Fibre Interior Upgrade,
- Nose Lift,
- Carbon Ceramic Brakes - Black Calipers,
- Tyres - Pirelli P ZERO TROFEO R,
This pre-owned 675LT comes with a full-service history and a 12-month McLaren Qualified Warranty.
Buying your pre-owned McLaren from a McLaren Retailer provides you with the reassurance that your car has Qualified it has been thoroughly examined against the requirements of the experts that built it and has met every one
A minimum of one year McLaren Qualified Warranty, including Roadside Assistance
Every component Qualified against a rigorous multi-point inspection by McLaren-trained technicians.
All servicing and maintenance due within three months of handover will have been carried out.
All vehicle software updates carried out by McLaren Auckland.