Mercedes-Benz E 350 Coupe 2009 for sale
Was:$25,788 Now: $21,764
Mercedes-Benz E 350 Coupe 2009 for sale / $21,764
Petrol - Premium ULP
The team at easyauto123 are delighted to present this 2009 Mercedes E350, providing the ultimate ends in luxury & performance you would expect from the German manufacture's executive class.
* Engine: 3.5L DOHC V6 producing a staggering 268hp/200kW of power, 350Nm of torque, & drives through a Benz 7-speed G-Tronic auto transmission.
* Safety: 5 Star ANCAP rating, 9 airbags, electronic stability & traction control, lane departure warning, parking assist w/ graphical display, rain sensing auto wipers, driver attention detection, & hill holder.
* Interior: Black full grain leather upholstery w/ white contrast stitching & Burl Walnut Trim, leather multi-functional sports wheel w/ audio & cruise controls, dual zone climate control, chrome highlights, front footwell lamps, active power steering w/ ratio speed control, & MB Stainless steel scuff plates.
* Exterior: Diamond white metallic paint, 18 twin 5-spoke rims, 4-wheel multilink, auto levelling suspension w/ AGILITY CONTROL, chrome exterior highlights & rear garnish, rear diffuser, light sensitive automatic bi-xenon active (cornering) headlamps w/ high beam auto dipping & active cornering, LED tail lights, & heated auto dipping door mirrors.
* Infotainment: 7 inch colour LCD w/ premium Harmon/Kardon 10 speaker system, Bluetooth audio streaming, SD card reader, AUX input & USB port.
Your first gaze upon the E350's muscular lines, & finely crafted four-seat cabins, sparks an irresistible sense of attraction. But as you grow more intimately engaged, it becomes clear that what cannot be seen is even more captivating. Your first drive reveals that the performance legacy behind the Star in their grille continues unabated. The sweeping roofline of the Coupes, unencumbered by a centre pillar, seems to widen every horizon, a feat of structural engineering to create the only coupe in its class with four retractable side windows that are uninterrupted by visible framework.
A refreshingly responsive 268-hp Direct Injection V-6 is invigorated by a 7-speed automatic transmission, the spirited handling of its road-sensing AGILITY CONTROL suspension enhanced by 18 inch rims. In true Mercedes-Benz fashion, the visual lightness is backed by vigorous strength enough to be named an IIHS Top Safety Pick in 2012. And with a drag coefficient as low as 0.27, the wind might not even notice its athletic physique, its LED lighting or captivating bi-xenon headlights. But for anyone with an eye for design & a love of the road, the E Class Coupe is not to be missed.
|Fuel Type||Petrol - Premium ULP|
Fuel Economy rating is 3.0 out of 6.
Annual fuel cost of $3,190
Safety rating is 5.0 out of 5.
Based on VSRR rating
Terms & Conditions
Your enquiry has been sent.
Thanks for your enquiry. Don't forget to add this car to your Watchlist.
Thanks for your enquiry. This car to has been added to your Watchlist.