Mitsubishi Triton Ute 2019 Auckland for sale
Mitsubishi Triton Ute 2019 Auckland for sale / $36,990
8.4L / 100km
The heart of the beast is a powerful turbo diesel. You can tow, go bush and tackle any job no sweat.
New Triton takes you anywhere and it's got you covered in all conditions, with advanced, intelligent safety systems that easily earns 5 stars.
- The all alluminium high-power 135kw/437Nm 2.4L Diesel
- 6 speed Automatic
- Forward Collision Mitigation & Lane Departure Warning
- Auto Head lights & wipers
- Running boards
- 3000kg braked towing capacity + 940kg payload
- Active stability and traction control
- Premium 4-spoke Leather steering wheel
- 18 inch premium alloy wheels
- Climate control air conditioning
- Driver, passenger, side and curtain airbags and driver knee airbag
- 7 inch Smart phone display audio system Integrated Bluetooth hands free phoning, USB port
- Safety is paramount with ABS brakes and electronic Brake force Distribution
- Cruise control
- 8.4 Litres per 100 kilometres fuel economy
- 5 star ANCAP safety rating
EXCLUDES Delivery costs of $1150 are ORC (on road costs of $680 which include new WOF, new registration, 1000km RUC and a full tank of fuel) and pre-delivery service costs of $470
GET PRE APPROVED FINANCE. Click our Website link at the bottom of this page to be taken to our site where you can complete a simple finance application for an easy pre approval. WE have two full time Finance Managers and they shop all the best lending institutions to get our customers the best possible rates with the most flexible terms. We specialise in no deposit finance and will tailor a package to best suit your needs.
10 Year / 160, 000kms Powertrain Warranty
5 Year / 130, 000kms New Vehicle Warranty
5 Year / 130, 000kms Road Side Assist
|Variant||GLX-R 2.4DT 2WD 6A 4Dr Ute|
|Exterior colour||Sunflare Orange|
Fuel Economy rating is 4.0 out of 6.
Annual fuel cost of $2,710
Safety rating is 5.0 out of 5.
ANCAP safety rating
Terms & Conditions
Your enquiry has been sent.
Thanks for your enquiry. Don't forget to add this car to your Watchlist.